Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update and airplane etiquette

Okay, so I haven't scrapped for well over a week or two due to a work trip to San Diego. BTW, sunny San Diego was not so sunny. Very sad when a "winter" in Maine is nicer than most of the rest of the country :) Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the mild Maine winter this year... I digress.

I had a 5.5 hour flight from San Diego to Dulles yesterday, and of course was in the middle seat. Where are the rules on armrest (elbow) etiquette? If I'm sitting in the middle seat, don't I get a majority of the armrest? Shouldn't there be some rules posted on this? :)

I also want to give a shout out to Cheryl at Cheryls Window and wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Is there a book on plane etiquette? If not, you sure have enough flying experience to write one. :)
    Missing your work!

    ReplyDelete