Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I LOVE this page!

I am soooo in love with this page!! The papers and embellishments are from the August Download a Dad (DAD) kit from Divine Digital. I was loving it as I was downloading and I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but it turned out so much better than I thought!! Sydney liked it so much she asked me to do a page like it for her :)
Kit for the DAD designed by Girlboheme Studios by Aimee Harrison, Dora's Lemon Love Creations and Caged Bird Designs. Thanks ladies, love it!

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute. Love the photos and how you used these with the digi kit layout to document the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool layout! love the fun school-type papers and curly arrows. be sure to go pop over to Sassy. :)

    ReplyDelete