Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Playdate and Beach Pages

Previously I posted about the great pics that my sister Katie took for me and the family (they are in the header of my blog too), at the playground. I finished some cute layouts with them. I did a few because some are for my books and some are for the kids books.

I think this one is my favorite. I don't normally work with black and white, but I love how this turned out. Papers and embellishments from Shabby Princess. Stitching brush from Obsidian Dawn. LO from sketch by Cherie Averill at Sassy Lil Sketches.
I love how simple this one is and of course I love the pic of Syd and I.
Circles brushes from Obsidian Dawn.
I'm so happy with how this Old Orchard Beach, Maine page turned out! The ferris wheel picture has no editing ~ it is exactly how I took it at sunset. I color matched the brown sunset to create the background layer. Papers and embellishments from Royanna Fritschmann's Wish You Were Here kit.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment