Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm so behind on posting!

I've done quite a few pages over the past 2 weeks and just have not gotten on here to post! So, first I'll post my pics from the Statue of Liberty. I used This City kit from Digital Compilations by Cinda.
Love it ~ just perfect for my pics!
Sydney and I were driving to my sister's a few weeks ago (about an hour drive) and she was going through my CDs. Somehow the conversation got back to a song I listened to all the time when I was pregnant with her and she was little. It is Tell Me Why by Pat Benatar from the For Our Children cd. Also, recently I've been scanning in a lot of older photos. So, since I had some photos of Sydney when she was little and I decided I needed to do a page for her. The papers and embellishments are from the Fo Shizzle Kit by Just Jaimee. I was also happy that it was selected on a "Made You Look Monday" picture on Faith Sisters!
Then, since I did a page for Syd, I did one for Mitchell too! Papers and embellishments from
Roy Boy kit by Royanna Fritschmann. I still have to do a page of the song I listened to when I was pregnant with him... I'll ge there.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love these & that you used that song! Mitchell has been smiley since the day he was born!

    ReplyDelete