Sunday, September 4, 2011

Double Layout in Photoshop ~ Sweet Summertime

I've mentioned before that I love Persnickety Prints for printing my scrapbook pages.  About 2 weeks ago they linked to a post from the Digital Scrapbook Teacher.  Since I'm self taught on using Photoshop Elements 7 and I see so many cools things that I'm not sure how to do (or what they are called so I can research them), I scooted right over to check out the site.  I was so excited about what I saw, I ordered Patty's book and some of the tutorial CDs.  I stalked the mail person for a couple days just waiting for it!!

Now I've spent days with my head in the book and my earphones on listening to the CDs that show the step by step tutorials from the book!! How very cool!  Love it!  I would highly recommend if you are a Photoshop Elements user to go check out the Digital Scrapbook Teacher!!

So, in the book she shows how to do the 2 page layout.  I had already completed the page on the left side and knew I wanted them to somehow match up.  I'm just so excited about how this turned out!!

Papers and embellishment from the Summer Whisper kit from ScrapALatte.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment