Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kits from Cinda Alspaugh of Digital Compilations

I love Cinda's newest kit, Steel My Heart. Since the colors in my pictures didn't match the kit, I changed them to black and white. Sydney thought it was too many hearts since they broke up soon after the dance, but I thought they were fitting nonetheless.
I did these two pages this fall from a trip Steve and I took to Bar Harbor in October. I used Cinda's Fall Fantasy kit.  The kit was a perfect compliment to my pictures!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Not only great layouts, but gorgeous photos. I wish we had some fall color. We are already into spring now and didn't even get a winter to speak about. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady, you scrapped this year! you need come scrap with meeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete